Acne is very common nowadays specially in countries like India where climate remains hot and dry for long. Acne scars possess a great stress to people and many are emotionally affected by the appearance of the acne. It generally begins at puberty and may last forever and it generally occurs on face, should, back, neck. These are the main reasons that causes acne:
- Diet- One thing that can influence your skin is diet. Certain sustenances raise your glucose more rapidly than others. At the point when your glucose rises rapidly, it makes the body discharge a hormone called insulin. Having abundance insulin in your blood can make your oil organs produce more oil, increasing the danger of getting acne.
- Stress- Some people get so offended by their pimples that they break them out which makes them last longer. However, it is not directly connected with acne.
- Dirt– With so much of dirt and dusk present in environment, The risk of getting an acne generally increases.
- Drugs- Some medications may cause or worsen acne, such as those containing iodides, bromides, or oral or injected steroids (either the medically prescribed prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Liquid Pred) or the steroids that body builders use to take to increase their muscle mass.
- Cosmetics- Use of excessive cosmetics on your skin might be the cause of occurrence of acne.
How Acne be avoided?
It is often said that “prevention is better than cure”. It’s always good to prevent it much before it occurs. Here are some ways that you can do to prevent acne:
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily
- Avoid staying in the sun for long
- Try to be stress free always
- Remove your makeup before going to bed
- Apply a good sun cream before going out
Apart from all these, there are hundred of ways to cure acne treatment. However, in tougher cases, you might need to consult a doctor or a skin specialist.
We, at B vertex care clinic have all the latest and the best equipments that will help you to conquer acne scarring. The technologies that we use allow us to effectively treat all type of acne and scarring problem. All our treatments are performed under the guidance of specialist and are conducted by thoroughly licensed, trained and certified medical personals. Get in touch with us so that we can treat your problem better.
For more info visit us: www.bvertexcare.com
or call us at: 8800140086