The recent outbreak of Coronavirus has left everyone anxious about their safety. With the amount of misinformation out there on internet, it has been difficult to figure out which one is true or which is false. Individuals with hair fall issues are likewise to suffer during the lockdown as all the hair transplant centers are closed during this period. Since the lockdown can’t be reached out for a more drawn out period, at a same time your personal care can’t be avoided, an question arises “ is it safe to pay a visit to hair transplant centers after lockdown?” But before proceeding further let us discuss what are steps we should take in order to avoid the transmission of corona virus.
Corona virus can’t be taken into granted but it can be prevented by taking several measures such as:
1) Maintain proper hygiene – It’s important to maintain proper hygiene to avoid transmission of the virus. Make sure you wash your hands in every few minutes with soap and water. In the absence of soap and water, you can make use of the sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol in it.
2) Avoid touching your face – you should Avoid touching your nose, mouth, or eyes too much unless your hands are washed properly.
3) Wear face mask all the time – You should always wear a facemask while going outside your home or if you are meeting with someone in order to avoid the transmission.
4) Limit your travel to infected areas – try limiting down your travel to areas such as hospitals or any public places if not necessary.
5) Lock yourself inside a single room if you are facing symptoms of corona virus.
However as stated by the government, If you’ll follow all the precautions and guidelines given by the doctors and government, then you are safe to go outside.
In order to avoid transmission of corona virus, we at B vertex care have taken several precautions because the safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. Have a look –
1) Ensures proper sanitation – We at B vertex care ensures proper sanitation in our clinic. Proper sanitation and hygiene practices such as proper hand-washing, disinfecting our clinic 3-4 times a day, sterilizing all our clinical equipments are the things that makes our clinic a completely safe place to visit.
2) Mask is compulsory – Any Patient coming for their treatment will not be allowed to enter our clinic without wearing a mask.
3) Taking care of social distancing – All our doctors try to maintain a safe distance from their patients whenever possible.
4) Sanitizer – Patients are advised to wash their hands with a sanitizer before and after leaving our clinic.
5) Preventive measures – Our Doctors takes all the preventive measures to avoid the transmission of corona virus such as wearing a PPE kit, mask etc.
All these things make our clinic a completely safe place to visit during this pandemic. Our specialists will do their utmost to get to know their patients, and work with them towards finding the right treatment for every concern they might have. So what are you waiting for! If you are looking for best hair transplant clinic in delhi, contact us today.
Visit us: www.bvertexcare.com